Summer is the perfect time to imbibe in Boise’s best craft beer! Moreover, there are a number of breweries that offer food, events, and inviting spaces. Explore the best of what Boise has to offer with this list of breweries in the city of trees.
- Highlands Hollow Brewhouse: First on the list is one of Boise’s oldest breweries. Nestled at the base of the foothills, this brewery offers a full menu with surprisingly delicious food! Particularly enticing is the Fiegwild pale ale, always on tap! Furthermore, you can enjoy live local music every Wednesday.
Highlands Hollow Brewhouse – 2455 Harrison Hollow Lane, Boise, Idaho 83702 – Rated 4.7 based on 271 Reviews “I absolutely love The Hollow and feel so…
- Lost Grove Brewing: Next, this brewery prides itself on its commitment to sustainable practices. Located in hip Lusk District , this brewery features Lost Grove Beers as well as local wine, cider and kombucha. Furthermore, there are plenty of fun events at the brewery. One of which includes a 80’s-themed KegFit workout!
Lost Grove Brewing, Boise, Idaho. 2.1K likes. Lost Grove Brewing, The Lusk Districts first brewery! Opened in the fall of 2017
- Western Collective: You won’t want to miss Garden City’s expansive brewery! Featuring 16 beers on tap, wine and a full espresso bar, Western Collective also offers plenty of indoor and outdoor space. The newest addition is a hot dog stand outside on the patio-yum!
- White Dog Brewing: Additionally, what once started inside two brother’s garage is now a downtown Boise staple. With over 18 beers on tap and food from local business Smoke and Thyme, White Dog is sure to have something for everyone!
White Dog Brewing Boise, Boise, Idaho. 2,472 likes · 83 talking about this · 2,624 were here. Making interesting beer makes us happy. Sharing it with others makes everyone happy. Great beer makes the…
- Last but certainly not least on our list is South Boise’s local favorite! Mad Swede is locally owned and committed to supporting the community while creating tasty and tantalizing beer. Their inviting tasting room offers a neighborhood feel with plenty of games, food and events.
Mad Swede Brewing. 2,916 likes · 69 talking about this · 2,832 were here. Mad Swede Brewing Company opened in 2016 with the belief that great beer is a blend of art and science. Drink like a viking!
If you looking to buy a home, check out our website for the latest listings in your preferred area.